Last part now of this 4-part series on my idiosyncratic beliefs about “ultimate reality”:
- Azathoth, of the Lovecraft mythos
- Az, of Zoroastrian mythology
- Azerate, of anti-cosmic Satanism, via Dissection’s album“Reinkaos”
- How do you venerate a “blind idiot” god without running a nihilistic death cult?
This entry is longer than the previous three, and hence split into several sections discussing various right-hand path and sinister path perspectives on my proposed “dark trinity”:
- Right-hand path perspectives: Three enemies / three poisons
- Sinister path perspectives, I: “Dark” Brahman
- Sinister path perspectives, II: Dealing constructively with inescapable existence
- Sinister path perspectives, III: When to respect the right-hand path and when to oppose it
The latter three are really all one discussion, just split up for the purposes of manageability length-wise.
* * *